- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36970] KeyEventTranslations.tr.txt
- From: Steven <hattons at speakeasy.net>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 00:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
These are working for me. If anybody wants to try this modified keymapping
for Linux, have at it. If you find anything wrong, please let me know.
Prev by Date:
Re: FindRoot on complex 'interval'
Next by Date:
Re: Sum of 1/Primes
Previous by thread:
Classes Package with several supreclasses
Next by thread: