AW: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37067] AW: [mg37025] Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- From: Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:17:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Stefan, you can. Use: <<DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` Best regards, Matthias Bode. -----UrsprÃ¼ngliche Nachricht----- Von: Stefan Fredriksson [mailto:mcriley at telia.com] Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2002 11:34 An: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Betreff: [mg37025] Solve a(over)b in mathematica? Hello, can I have mathematica solver things like a(over)b, (in how many ways can you pick "b" items from "a" items)? I have mathematica 4. Regards Stefan