SGML Catalog for the WRI DTDs?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37174] SGML Catalog for the WRI DTDs?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 04:17:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there an SGML catalog for the WRI DTDs on the CD? I'm not sure if I should expect psgml with xemacs to handle namespaces correctly. Currently, I'm having problems using the xml generated by Mathematica with psgml. I'm not sure exactly how to set up an sgml catalog to support these. I really don't want to try to reinvent the wheel, if there is already one available. I'm thouroughly preplexed by the overall behavior of the XML support. Things which were working have now stopped working, or have significantly changed their behavior. This is a very exciting area, but it seems very difficult to get started. I believe the dtd to include in a catalog is this: /opt/Wolfram/Mathematica/4.2/SystemFiles/IncludeFiles/XML/xhtml-math11-f.dtd I'm just not sure what the public identifier should be. STH -- Hatton's Law: "There is only One inviolable Law."