Re: List processing

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37249] Re: List processing
  • From: "Carl K. Woll" <carlw at>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:17:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi John,

I remember there being a similar thread on this subject a while ago, but I
am too lazy to check it out. The simplest solution seems to be using
Interval, although it may not be very fast. For example

Interval[{100, 270}, {300, 400}]

If the above is not sufficiently fast for you, then you may want to search
the archives for the thread I mentioned above.

Carl Woll
Physics Dept
U of Washington

news:aokbp7$afv$1 at