Re: capturing ?Global`* to a list

check out the Names function.

--- \/   FROM iMic AT 02.10.18 09:39 (Yesterday)   \/ ---

--
Daniel Reeves  --  http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/dreeves/

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me
when I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen!"
                -- Douglas Adams, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"