What constitutes a complete set of 4.2 Documentation?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37364] What constitutes a complete set of 4.2 Documentation?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 02:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have the _Mathematica Book_, /Third Edition/, and _Mathematica 3.0 Standard
Add-on Packages_, as well as _Addendum to The Mathematica Book_ /A guide to
the new features introduced in Mathematica Version 4/.  Does this constitute
the complete documentation for Mathematica 4.2?

If I were starting form scratch, what books should I buy to form a complete
set of 4.2 documentation?
--
STH
Hatton's Law: