What constitutes a complete set of 4.2 Documentation?

I have the _Mathematica Book_, /Third Edition/, and _Mathematica 3.0 Standard
Add-on Packages_, as well as _Addendum to The Mathematica Book_ /A guide to
the new features introduced in Mathematica Version 4/.  Does this constitute
the complete documentation for Mathematica 4.2?

If I were starting form scratch, what books should I buy to form a complete
set of 4.2 documentation?
--
STH
Hatton's Law: