What constitutes a complete set of 4.2 Documentation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37364] What constitutes a complete set of 4.2 Documentation?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 02:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the _Mathematica Book_, /Third Edition/, and _Mathematica 3.0 Standard Add-on Packages_, as well as _Addendum to The Mathematica Book_ /A guide to the new features introduced in Mathematica Version 4/. Does this constitute the complete documentation for Mathematica 4.2? If I were starting form scratch, what books should I buy to form a complete set of 4.2 documentation? -- STH Hatton's Law: "There is only One inviolable Law."