Re: Crash problems with 4.2 FrontEnd
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37406] Re: Crash problems with 4.2 FrontEnd
- From: Christopher Henrich <chenrich at monmouth.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 02:04:33 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <ap0735$c3i$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Nicolas Fressengeas
<fresseng at ese-metz.fr> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I am currently beginning to use the 4.2 version of Mathematica on winNT. I
> find that the front end is very crash prone (a lot more then 4.1)... it
> often crashes on editing things.
> I am wondering if anyone experienced the same problems and if any solution
> had already been found.
> Thanks for your answers
I have had similar problems with Mathematica 4.2 on a new Apple G4,
running Mac OS 10.2.
The crash sometimes happens when I am quitting Mathematica. It also
seems to be more likely when I am closing a notebook (file), especially
after several openings and closing of notebooks. But I have also
experienced crashes when trying to bring up the on-line documentation.
Prev by Date:
The N function and precision
Next by Date:
Re: Getting symbols out of list returned by solve
Previous by thread:
Crash problems with 4.2 FrontEnd
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Crash problems with 4.2 FrontEnd