Re: Different EPS exported file from frontend and kernel

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Nevin Kapur wrote:

> These seems to be the root of the problem.  The file
> $Topdir/SystemFiles/IncludeFiles/TeX/texmf/dvips/config/wolfram.map
>
> contains lines like
>
> Mathematica2Mono Mathematica2Mono <Mathematica2Mono.pfb
>
> and that leads to the error I describe above.  If I change that to
>
> Mathematica2Mono Mathematica2Mono <Mathematica2Mono.pfa
>
> then I no longer get the error.  As you noted, the ASCII versions of
> the font are present on my system.  I'm not sure this is the
> "right" fix since I don't understand dvips' font handling mechanism.

This is the proper fix.  I have verified that the typos in wolfram.map are
a known problem and that the errant file has been corrected for future
releases.  Sorry for the confusion difficulty this may have caused you.

--
P.J. Hinton
User Interface Programmer                         paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.