Re: Different EPS exported file from frontend and kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37400] Re: [mg37376] Different EPS exported file from frontend and kernel
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 02:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Nevin Kapur wrote: > These seems to be the root of the problem. The file > $Topdir/SystemFiles/IncludeFiles/TeX/texmf/dvips/config/wolfram.map > > contains lines like > > Mathematica2Mono Mathematica2Mono <Mathematica2Mono.pfb > > and that leads to the error I describe above. If I change that to > > Mathematica2Mono Mathematica2Mono <Mathematica2Mono.pfa > > then I no longer get the error. As you noted, the ASCII versions of > the font are present on my system. I'm not sure this is the > "right" fix since I don't understand dvips' font handling mechanism. This is the proper fix. I have verified that the typos in wolfram.map are a known problem and that the errant file has been corrected for future releases. Sorry for the confusion difficulty this may have caused you. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.