random derangement

This is not quite aposite to either NG, but there appear to be none better
... My apologies.

I am searching for an algorithm for producing a random derangement of, for
instance, the integers 1 to approx 10000.

I thought Skiena's site might have such an algorithm, but I could not locate
one. ... Producing all derangements and choosing one at random is marginally
beyond the capacity of my machine :-)

Cheers,

Mark R. Diamond