Re: How to ...? Thank you !!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36358] Re: How to ...? Thank you !!!!
- From: "Paskoski" <berlusconi_pagliusi at fis.unical.it>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 01:40:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Paskoski" <berlusconi_pagliusi at fis.unical.it> wrote in message news:akpka7$s34$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Dear MathGroup, > I'd like to use Mathematica 4.0 to write a function having different > expressions in different domain's intervals. > Let's say: > > F[x_]= x^2 if 0<x<6 > x+1 if x>=6 I'd like to thank everyone. :-) In the meantime I've found an answer to my problem using Which statement, but as far as you suggest I'm going to use the more versatile UnitStep function. Regards PasKo P.S. Delete "berlusconi_" to reply.