Re: How to define new function using the previous output?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36405] Re: [mg36375] How to define new function using the previous output?
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:22:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 9/4/02 3:08:46 AM, psutovsk2 at hotmail.com writes: >What is a efficient way to use output expression to define new function. Use the menu command Input/Copy Output from Above or use % (Out) Bob Hanlon