Re: Mathematica 4.2 Notebook warning with Mathematica 4.1

Hi,

no. You can take a ASCII text editor, move to
(nearly) the end of the notebook and change

FrontEndVersion->"4.2 for X"

option to

FrontEndVersion->"4.1 for X"

Or you can reopen the notebook in a old 4.1 version and save
it again.

Regards
  Jens