I need to do one graphic in Origin 5.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36444] I need to do one graphic in Origin 5.0
- From: Sergio Milo <milo at dmo.fee.unicamp.br>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am working with Mathematica 4.0, and I would like pass my data to
do one graphic in Origin 5.0.
How can I do this in more simple manner?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
RE: Generating Two Unit Orthogonal Vectors
Next by Date:
Re: Fill the space surrounded by two contours lines with different colors
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Generating Two Unit Orthogonal Vectors (correction)
Next by thread:
Can anyone simplify this?