A symbol for Floor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36525] A symbol for Floor
- From: Jack Goldberg <jackgold at umich.edu>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:27:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A commonly used symbol for the Floor function is a square bracket with the
upper indents removed. Is this symbol part of Mathematica's built-in symbols? I
think not, so then, can it be constructed "by hand".
Prev by Date:
RE: RE: Why is my Implementation of Sorted Trees So Slow?
Next by Date:
Coloured lines in graphics but black in print
Previous by thread:
Re: Error in BinCounts function?
Next by thread:
Re: A symbol for Floor