Solve the oscillating function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36556] Solve the oscillating function
- From: rex_chaos at 21cn.com (Rex_chaos)
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:27:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am new to numerical computing. I have a equation
dQ/dz = exp(-i*4*a^2*z - i*pi/4)*f(z,t)/sqrt(4*pi*z)
where z is the position range from 0 to 10, t is the time range from
0 to 10
f(z,t) = integration of exp(i*(t-t1-z)^2/z)*g(t1) from t1=-100 to
g(t1) = d^3 sech(t1) / dt^3
I would like to solve Q(z,t), however, I am a new to mathematica.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plotting with logarithmic scale?
Next by Date:
Re: A symbol for Floor
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: : huge number, ciphers after decimal point?
Next by thread:
Re: A symbol for Floor. Additional remarks