MathematicaTeX

Recent threads about word processing and typesetting have got me
dreaming again...

Wouldn't it be nice if someone developed a package that provided a
function like this:

   DisplayTeX[ " some TeX code " ]

which would cause the kernel to generate PostScript for the typeset
text, to be displayed by the front end?

I doubt that WRI will ever consider this, but surely there's someone out
there who's both a TeXpert and a Mathematica guru who can do it. No
doubt there's money to be made.

Probably just a pipe dream...

---
Selwyn Hollis