Mathreader Linux Installation: No file exists for resource 318
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36594] Mathreader Linux Installation: No file exists for resource 318
- From: Michael Schneider <m_schneider at web.de>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:14:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Oxford University, England
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I've installed Mathreader (from file MathReader-V4_0_2_0-Linux.tar.gz) on my Linux System (Suse 8.0, KDE 3.0.2) executing the designated installation script. Unfortunately when I start Mathreader I get the error message "No file exists for resource 318" while the programme is initialising the text resource manager. It is not possible to click this message away. Can anybody help me with this problem? The only hint I found was the MathGroup posting "[mg29215] MathReader, Linux installation" from Jun 2001 which I didn't find very useful. Best, M.