  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36764] How to combime sound + graphics?
  • From: Pavel Pokorny <Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.cz>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:34:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  Dear Mathematica friends,

how can Mathematica 4.1 be used to combine sound and graphics?

In particular, I would like to prepare a demo video about
differential equations. I can Plot the solution and I can
Play the solution. How to combine the 2 results into
a single file that can be played back using xine or DivX,
like ordinary video can?

Best wishes from Prague

--
Pavel Pokorny
Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology