RE: Exporting Cells to PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36780] RE: [mg36746] Exporting Cells to PDF
  • From: "DrBob" <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:51:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

WRI Tech Support sent me an answer to the font problem.  Copying the
Type 1 (not True Type) fonts made the error go away:

Hello Dr. Treat,

A workaround for the font-related issue that you encountered, is to
place
copies of the Mathematica Type 1 fonts from

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\4.2\SystemFiles\Fonts\Type1

into

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Resource\Font

Sincerely,

George Kambouroglou
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.