Request for Mathematica Programming help.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36818] Request for Mathematica Programming help.
- From: Nagesh Rajepandhare <nagesh at memkn1.mw.tu-dresden.de>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 04:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: TU-Dresden.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My name is Nagesh and pursuing research studies in Refrigeration. At
present I am writing a Dynamic Refrigeration System Simulation Package. I
am using Mathematica as a programming language for the same since last one
year. I don't have any programming experience before this. I have following
1. Is any body here have expertise or information about the capability of
Mathematica as a system simulation tool?
2. Is is possible to program a user friendly interface for my system
simulation package with Mathematica or I have to use some other software?
3. My refrigeration system simulation package is likely to have
approximately 60 First order Differential equations. Is is possible to
solve these in Mathematica ? If yes then can anybody here guide me about
I am explaining below in short about the objectives I want to fulfill from
coding out of my main input file
1. Example from Main Input File ( this will contain about 200-250 variables
which will be entered by the user of this package)
Below is examples of two variables entered into this file, which will be
used in other analysis files for further evaluation.
2. Example from other analysis file ( there will be about 20-25 other such
component analysis files ) where the above mentioned variables from main
input file will be used for further evaluations:-
Below is one example from this file explaining how the variables from main
input file will be used in other files.
I hope that this short information will be useful for guiding me to solve
the following problems that I am facing. I am facing follwing problems or
1. My 1st Objective:- The user of this package must be able to change only
the value of the variable in the main input file but he must not be able to
change the name of the variable itself. For example he must be able to
change the value of the variable " " but he must not be able to change the
name of this variable itself.
Here our problem is how to achieve or program it so that our objective will
2. My 2nd Objective:- How I can program the main input file so that it will
be user friendly in terms of its visuals and satisfying the constraint
mentioned above in objective1.
3. My 3rd Objective:- How can I program the optional values for each
variable in the main input file ? so that there will be always a value
assigned to each variable listed in main input file whenever the user opens
up this file. If user want to change the values of some variables then he
can change them and run the simulation otherwise the simulation run will be
done with optional values assigned to each variable in the input file.
4. My 4th Objective:- How can I program the check for correctness of the
input values supplied by the package user ?
I will be very greatful to you for helping and suggesting some technique or
method to solve some of my above mentioned programming problems.
Can anybody here guide me about the above mentioned programming problems ?
Thank you and best regards.
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
Next by Date:
Re: Simplifying inequalities
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 4.1 Config:Fonts
Next by thread:
Re: Request for Mathematica Programming help.