Some General Questions about Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36839] Some General Questions about Mathematica
- From: fjolsvit <fjolsvit at netscape.net>
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:34:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm woking on a kind of a Mathematica cheat-sheet. So I don't have to repeat the same learning process if I get pulled away for another 6 months. I've attempted to get my domain name to resolve to my IP address, but it seems Verisign and I have different ideas about what 24 hours is. The site is supposed to be www.globalsymmetry.com, but that will not currently resolve. Here's the IP and path: http://188.8.131.52/proprietary/com/wri/index.html This is not a literary masterpiece. It's probably proof that giving just anybody the power to publish is, perhaps, not a guaranty that more quality publication will take place. If anybody has answers to the questions I've come up with, or comments about the answeres, etc. I'd be happy to know.