Re: Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36850] Re: Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
- From: mike4ty4 at yahoo.com (mike3)
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 02:55:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
zeno <zeno1234 at mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<amem0v$41c$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Could someone calculate the number Pi to 67,108,864 (2^26) decimal places > for me in Version 4 and post here or email me the last 20 digits or so. > > I would do it but I only have Version 3 and it would take way to long.. > > I made the calculation in another program and would like to verify its > results. Thanks so much... Does it really matter what program is used to verify it? If not, here's the digits (computed with the fastest pi crunching program for a PC): 33863220896223409803