Re: arrows at both ends of a line?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40517] Re: arrows at both ends of a line?
  • From: Daniel Nettels <Daniel.Nettels at unifr.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:31:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

Several people suggested me to draw to opposit arrows of same length.
However this does not give a nice result, since now the tip of  one
arrow is superposed with the recatangular end of the other.
This becomes apparent if one increase the thickness of the line as in
the following example:

points={{1,1},{3,1}};
<<"Graphics`Arrow`"
arr[liste_]:={Arrow[liste[[-2]],liste[[-1]]],Arrow[liste[[2]],liste[[1]]]}
Show[Graphics[{AbsoluteThickness[10],arr[points]}]];

Thanks for further help.

Daniel