music with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40582] music with Mathematica
  • From: ibid.hagnoi at free.fr (Jul)
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:42:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi !
I have to write a song with the Mathematica software and I encounter a
few difficulties to do it since I've just discovered it. Do you have
any idea or piece of advice ? (especially regarding the rythm
structure). A pretty good thing would be to have an example of such a
work.

Thank you for your time.

Jul