Re: Re: Re: exporting eps-files with embedded characters in 4.2.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40551] Re: [mg40518] Re: [mg40399] Re: exporting eps-files with embedded characters in 4.2.1
  • From: Dr Bob <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:36:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Another undocumented feature.  I just love that.

There's no reference to ToPostScriptOptions in Help under postscript, and
no mention of "IncludeSpecialFonts" under Help for ToPostScriptOptions.
Options@SetOptions returns an empty set.  Options@$FrontEnd doesn't include
ToPostScriptOptions as an option.

At almost every turn, this information is hidden from users.

But you CAN open the option inspector and search for postscript.

Did anybody else think of that?

Bobby

majort at cox-internet.com
Bobby R. Treat