Displaying many digits

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40870] Displaying many digits
  • From: Stepan Yakovenko <yakovenko at ngs.ru>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

HI!

  I'm using FindRoot to find root of some complicated algebraic
  equation:

  FindRoot[zero, {Beta, Beta0}, MaxIterations -> 200]

  > {Beta -> 18.7129}

  It works fine and the result is right. Though it shows only 4 digits
  of the result, rounding the number. But I need to see first 20
  digits. Yes, I can press space and Mathematica will show the whole
  number, but I want to know how to do it in place.

--
Best regards,
 Stepan                          mailto:yakovenko at ngs.ru