Re: Usage of tex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42897] Re: Usage of tex
  • From: akhmel at hotmail.com (Alex)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:26:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in message news:<bg9kse$p84$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Hi,
>
> I have installed the TeX fonts proplerly
> and run latex or pdflatex over the TeX file
> and use dvips to make a PostScript out of the
> dvi file.
>
> You should avoid tables in your notebook but the
> all the other stuff should be working well.
>
> Regards
>   Jens

I am trying unsuccessfully to use Mathematica-created Tex file with
Miktex Latex.exe. It gives me errors: it cannot find fonts. In the
msymdoc.pdf file, it is mentioned a big archive type file which I have
to expand. I didn't find any. Could you give exact name of the file
and how to expand it?

Thanks,

Alex