please help on ODE under condition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42931] please help on ODE under condition
  • From: sabrina <newbie at newbie.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:45:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello, all:
I am trying to solve a set of differential eqns . There is one problem that
I don't know how to solve now. Let 's say I have x'(t)= ax(t)-by(t),
y'(t)=c-x(t), when x(t) >d ( say a constant), x will be half of current
value, but the odes still valid. How can I write the code the get the
conditon? Thanks

Sabrina