Re: Re: Page preview in Mathematica ?, Kerning

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42971] Re: [mg42958] Re: Page preview in Mathematica ?, Kerning
  • From: "Robert Kragler" <kragler at fh-weingarten.de>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 00:53:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
concerning Previewing of Mathematica notebooks under Windows my
recommendation is FinePrint2000 which hooks between the application and any
printer driver.
FinePrint2000 allows a very nice previewing even of 2 resp. 4 pages on a
single sheet and displays the actual layout/appearance of the final print
so that I may correct pagebreak etc. before the actual (lengthy) printing.

Robert Kragler