Re: Animation of Matrix outputs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43151] Re: Animation of Matrix outputs
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:06:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <bhd96d$rnk$1 at smc.vnet.net>, gauer at ras.sk.ca wrote:

> Assigning a lattice of black and white cells is something I thought of,
> later to addd in functionality of having an element represent a colour,
> but for these purposes, if I can generate just a black and white flashing
> lattice, I'd be happy.

There is MatrixPlot in Version 5 ...

Sounds like a good reason to upgrade :-)

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                            http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul