Re: Justification of graphics in cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43172] Re: Justification of graphics in cells
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <luttrell at _removemefirst_westmal.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can confirm the same effect with Version 4.2.1 on Windows 98. I have also
seen this type of behaviour many times before, usually when I build up a
graphics cell "manually" by editing the underlying Cell expression.

I would love to see the rules for how to build graphics cells, rather than
try to guess them by peeking at various Cell expressions of "officially"
constructed graphics cells.

--
Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK