editing a button palette?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43189] editing a button palette?
  • From: "1.156" <rob at piovere.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A year or so ago, some kind soul told me how to make a small palette to
put in common commands to cover all those needed things Mathematica  left out.

I've been pouring thru my notes and everything I see says that to look
at/edit the button code you highlight the button in the palette and hit
ctrl+shift+e.  Well, that just doesn't do a thing now.  I very recently
upgraded to ver 4.2 (and then Wolfram very quickly put out ver 5.0).
I'm wondering if the version change is the problem.

Any suggestions on how to get to the palette code would be appreciated.

Thanks, Rob