Comprehensive Clear ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43201] Comprehensive Clear ?
  • From: tasande at MIT.EDU
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:24:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MathGroup:

Is there a command similar to Clear, or ClearAll, that will "Clear" all
variables without having to explicitly list them?  I may have "forgotten"
variables on the loose, whose names I have forgotten and whose orginal input
cells I may have erased. I wish to be circumspect, and comprehensively
clear the past history of a notebook.

Sincerely,

Theodore Sande
MIT Department of Physics