Re: How does MathReader work?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43360] Re: [mg43337] How does MathReader work?
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:13:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My impression is that MathReader is basically the front end without the
kernel.

I agree wholeheartedly that the hypothetical MathReader you described
would be vastly superior. But it's hard to imagine WRI giving it (or
anything other than cripple-ware) away for free, and I doubt many
people would want to pay for it.

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis