Simulating Turing Machines, Register Machines and Mobile Automata

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44956] Simulating Turing Machines, Register Machines and Mobile Automata
  • From: "A. Hille" <ahille at freenet.de>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 05:28:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I am on search for hints how to simulate above mentioned systems. I'll have
to do this for my studies. It is related to Wolframs "A new kind of Science"
in which he publishes such Graphics, but the notebooks available on his site
are not complete mathematica code for graphical output. So I'll have to find
out for myself how to do this, but without further mathematica knowledge
this seems to be very longwinded...

Thanks for any help
Adi