animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45073] animation
  • From: "M.L. Bondar" <mbondar at win.tue.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:20:57 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have the following problem with Mathematica.

 I need to make an animation and I use For[i=1, i<=n ListPlot[.....]; i++]
 which creates n plots. After that I double click on the grouping bracket
to the right of the plots to close the group and animate it.

Is there any possibility to make the animation avoiding  the ploting of
all n plots?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Luiza Bondar