Fwd: Memory leak

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45155] Fwd: [mg45123] Memory leak
  • From: christopherpurcell <christopherpurcell at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:55:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Maeder published a routine I believe called ClassifyIndexEquivalence in
an article
(or maybe on his website) titled "Partitioning Lists into Equivalence
Classes" © 1998 by Roman E.Maeder.
Sorry I don't have a more detailed set of directions than a title, but
Google surely will find it.
It will handle your 3000 point equivalence test in the blink of an eye
with no "leaks".

Chris Purcell

Begin forwarded message: