Re: Semidefinite programming in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45151] Re: Semidefinite programming in Mathematica
  • From: "Dirk" <dirk.scevenels at skynet.be>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:55:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello Ron,

Thanks for your response, although I must admit I do not understand it
completely...  Are you saying that ANY of the implementations (say, in C) of
SDP algorithms are having this precision problem?

I'm really not an expert in SDP, I just stumbled upon it in a paper where
these methods are used to fit a covariance matrix, and I would like to try
this method in Mathematica...

So, does anybody know of Mathematica implementations? Or maybe using
MathLink to call some C algorithms of SDP?

Thanks....

Dirk

"Ronald Bruck" <bruck at math.usc.edu> schreef in bericht
news:brfuo6$fdb$1 at smc.vnet.net...