Re: Book Recommendations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45223] Re: Book Recommendations
  • From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:42:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A very nice book is Mathematica for Physics (2nd Edition) by Robert
Zimmerman and Fredrick I. Olness - ISBN number 0-8053-8700-5.

What I found extremely valuable as a beginner was that the authors would
answer emails about questions one might have regarding the material
contained in the book.

Steven Shippee

shippee at jcs.mil

news:bs1b34$9l9$1 at smc.vnet.net...