Complex root finding
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39233] Complex root finding
- From: "Alan Lewis" <alanlewis at optioncity.net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 02:23:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a complex-valued function f(z).
If z = x + I y, suppose f(z) has a finite number of simple zeros
in the rectangle a < x < b, c < y < d. (and no poles).
I can start FindRoot somewhere and it will likely find a root.
But, my question is:
is there a (best?) systematic way to use Mathematica to find
all the roots in the region?
Prev by Date:
Re: Another plea for help...
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Package creation
Next by thread:
Re: Complex root finding