Re: Formatted output

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39259] Re: Formatted output
  • From: "News Admin" <news at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 03:08:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

CellPrint is more likely than Print to do what you want:

CellPrint[Cell[BoxData[GridBox[data, ColumnAlignments -> {Right},
GridFrame -> True,
     ColumnLines -> True, ColumnsEqual -> True]], "Text"]]

You will find the options for GridBox in the help browser.
They can be applied interactively to a selected displayed grid using the
Option Inspector

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
Leicester UK