Spaces appearing for no reason

	For better comprehension and visibility, I usually enlarge the
word defining a new routine and give it a color, for example foobar,
as in

foobar :=Module[{x,y},
   whatever
]

	Many times I will be doing some editing elsewhere in the file
and the word foobar will have a space somewhere in the name. (The size
and color remain as I set them.) I am sure that I did not accidentally
introduce a space there.
	Is it a bad idea to resize or color certain symbols? If not,
has anyone seen something like this? Very puzzling.