- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39306] Image Rotation
- From: Ann Fitchard <mathfit2000 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:08:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have an image in the form of nested lists. I would like to rotate this image. In the standard package, I can rotate it 90 degrees at a time. I would like to rotate the image by non-specific intervals. Does anyone know how I can do this with the standard package.
Thank you for your time.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Log[Exp[r]] <> r?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Image Rotation