Does Mathematica run on Mandrake Linux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39367] Does Mathematica run on Mandrake Linux?
- From: Boris <nosp at m.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:51:50 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: CompuServe Interactive Services
- Reply-to: b0risNO at SPAMgmx_de.replaceunderscore
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have Mandrake Linux 9.0 (with gcc 3.2, kernel 2.4.19) installed. Will
Mathematica run on my system?
What other Linux-distributions are known to work with Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Linear and logarithmic fit
Previous by thread:
Re: How to change thickness of curves drawn by ParametricPlot3D?
Next by thread:
Re: Does Mathematica run on Mandrake Linux?