Mathematica and LaTeX

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39381] Mathematica and LaTeX
  • From: mizrandir at (Mizrandir)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:53:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I want to insert a notebook in a LaTeX document. I installed the
corresponding files according to:

I'm getting no output. LaTeX seems to run fine but Dvips gives some
 · checksum mismatch in zwcmb
 · checksum mismatch in zwcmm
 · Error: module writet1 (file Math1Mono-Bold.pfa):
 · CharStrings dict: more entries than dict size (223)

When I then launch GSview, it gives a DSC error, it asks me if I want
to Accept, Cancel or Ignore DSC comments and I get a blank page.

In case it is of any use, I'm using the latest version of MikTeX.

Can someone help?