Mathematica and LaTeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39381] Mathematica and LaTeX
- From: mizrandir at hotmail.com (Mizrandir)
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:53:35 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to insert a notebook in a LaTeX document. I installed the corresponding files according to: http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/next/fontsnotprinting.html I'm getting no output. LaTeX seems to run fine but Dvips gives some errors: · checksum mismatch in zwcmb · checksum mismatch in zwcmm · Error: module writet1 (file Math1Mono-Bold.pfa): · CharStrings dict: more entries than dict size (223) When I then launch GSview, it gives a DSC error, it asks me if I want to Accept, Cancel or Ignore DSC comments and I get a blank page. In case it is of any use, I'm using the latest version of MikTeX. Can someone help? miz.