Mathematica and LaTeX

I want to insert a notebook in a LaTeX document. I installed the
corresponding files according to:

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/next/fontsnotprinting.html

I'm getting no output. LaTeX seems to run fine but Dvips gives some
errors:
 · checksum mismatch in zwcmb
 · checksum mismatch in zwcmm
 · Error: module writet1 (file Math1Mono-Bold.pfa):
 · CharStrings dict: more entries than dict size (223)

When I then launch GSview, it gives a DSC error, it asks me if I want
to Accept, Cancel or Ignore DSC comments and I get a blank page.

In case it is of any use, I'm using the latest version of MikTeX.

Can someone help?

miz.