Error in Mathematica 4.1 for Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39419] Error in Mathematica 4.1 for Linux
- From: nilton.volpato at ig.com.br (Nilton Volpato)
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:23:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I installed Mathematica 4.1 on Red Hat Linux 7.3 (Kernel 2.4.18-3).
When I run the kernel in terminal mode ("math") it works fine.
But when I open the Frontend ("mathematica") and enter any
calculation, for example 1+1 and press Shift+Enter, it quits
imediatelly and displays this message:
Mathematica has received the signal: SIGSEGV and has exited.
If possible, please report this problem to support at wolfram.com
describing in as much detail as possible what you were doing
when the problem occurred.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Have anyone ever had this problem? How can I fix it?
Prev by Date:
RE: How to change thickness of curves drawn by ParametricPlot3D?
Next by Date:
Re: How to change thickness of curves drawn by ParametricPlot3D?
Previous by thread:
Re: Bug in ColorFunctionScaling ???
Next by thread:
Silly Gridbox question