Re: Bug in ColorFunctionScaling ???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39399] Re: Bug in ColorFunctionScaling ???
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:18:01 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, and you don't like ListDensityPlot[matrix,PlotRange->All] and you don't like ListPlot3D[matrix,PlotRange->All] Regards Jens Cesar Guerra wrote: > > Hi math group > > working with the matrix given at the end of this mail I had troubles trying to visualize it. For instance > > ListDensityPlot[matrix] > > works too bad as can be seen using a 3D chart > > <<Graphics`Graphics3D` > > BarChart3D[matrix] > > I got the correct density plot when I scaled the matrix elements by hand: > > min = Min[matrix]; > > max = Max[matrix]; > > ListDensityPlot[matrix,ColorFunctionScaling->False,ColorFunction->(GrayLevel[(#-min)/(max-min)]&)]; > > The question: is it a bug or I lost something in the way? A similar problem arises with many matrices that I generated in which there are many numbres close to zero. > > Regards.. Cesar, > > Well here is the matrix. Sorry because of the horrible format