Re: OT:Alternatives for Mathtype w OS X & WORD/Endnote?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39473] Re: OT:Alternatives for Mathtype w OS X & WORD/Endnote?
- From: Ron Griffin <ron-griffin at tamu.edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:17:21 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Joshua, By "paste it back into Word X", do you mean "into equation editor only"? The observation about Pubmed is interesting and odd. ron In article <b2knnq$1kd$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Joshua A. Solomon" <J.A.Solomon at city.ac.uk> wrote: > What I wrote is true, but you can copy a MathType equation from Word X, > paste it into MathType, edit it, copy it and then paste it back into Word X. > FWIW (as of 1Jan03) you can only access the PubMed database using the OS X > version of Endnote; Classic versions don't work anymore. > > js > > On 14/2/03 8:44 am, in article b2ia94$psl$1 at smc.vnet.net, "Joshua A. > Solomon" <J.A.Solomon at city.ac.uk> wrote: > > > I don't think MathType equations can be edited in Word X's Equation Editor. > > > > js