Re: Animation to QuickTime Movie? (EMERGENCY)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39488] Re: Animation to QuickTime Movie? (EMERGENCY)
  • From: "slhollis at" <slhollis at>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:42:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

<< Moderator, sorry about the previous message with no subject line.>>

Professor Siegman,

I once experienced something similar, and it turned out that it was
caused by my front end window being set to display at more than 100%
magnification. It seems that at anything other than 100%, what you see
ain't always what you get.

Hope this helps,

Selwyn Hollis