Re: Showing thick lines - a problem?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39508] Re: Showing thick lines - a problem?
- From: Bill Rowe <listuser at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:14:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2/19/03 at 4:41 AM, zwick at tau.ac.il (Uri Zwick) wrote:
>The following draws two thick blue lines, one of length 1 and the
>other of length "len" using an image size of "size":
>sl[len_,size_] := Show[ Graphics[
>Shows a long thick line and a very short thick line underneath it.
>Only the long line is visible, even tough the image is larger!
I see two lines as expected
>The short line reappears.
Still see two lines as expected
>The problem disappears when "Thickness[0.01]" is removed.
Makes no difference except lines are thinner as expected.
>Do others have the same problem?
No, using Mathematica version 4.2 on Mac OS 10.2.4
Prev by Date:
Re: On Packages and Buttons
Next by Date:
Finding the closest number from a list
Previous by thread:
Showing thick lines - a problem?
Next by thread:
RE: Showing thick lines - a problem?